Puerto de Mogan
Market in Mogan
Puerto de Morgan
is a jewel in the crown of Gran Canaria.
This beautiful village marina and beach is more than 180 years old built on beautiful Atlantic sea and receives around 850,000 visitors a year.
Thanks to its many street canals the little Venice of Gran Canaria has beautiful gardens take a lovely walk around this charming village.
Admire the beautiful Mediterranean Houses and a gorgeous marina mooring 225 beautiful yachts. Have a look at the modern sports marina. Have a look at the multicolored bougainvillea plants and colonial architecture. Take some lovely photos of a beautiful village at the mouth of the steep side of the south west coast.
There are lots of local cafes and restaurants serving fantastic food and traditional drinks. Once a fishing village now a hub of activity on market days
Fantastic trips can be experienced from dolphin watching which is a fantastic experience to the yellow submarine which you get to sea the bottom of the sea ship wrecked boats aquatic marine life plus views from the port holes not to be missed
Charming village is much different on market days the village transforms to hosting beautiful market stalls stretching right up to the peer. This a fantastic opportunity to experience one of the best markets on the island lots of amazing unique items.
- plant and flower stalls
- Leather goods
- exotic fruits and vegetables,
- traditional canarian foods clothes
- Pottery and much more.
- Open from 9 until 14 hours. The market is often busy and you can find many often far better than in any tourist supermarket. There’s bargains to be found novelties jewelry that is hand made have a go at haggling enjoy a vibrant village in all its glory. The market is very big and you will love the experience. Don’t forget to grab your love ones a lovely gift or treat yourself to something special. The market does get busy so it’s a great atmosphere lots to see and experience the canarian way of life. Why not try local cuisine or a nice hand-made handbag lots of different stalls not to be missed. How to get there
- Taxis from playa de ingles around 45 euros by bus is much cheaper
- You can drive via the GC1
- costal roads C-500 or C-812 with stunning views.
parking is per hour.
By Public Transport
• Global buses from playa de ingles and Maspalomas number 32 on Saturdays or holidays number
33 bus. From Puerto rico bus number 1. From Meloneras take the local bus number 1
delightful journey to a beautiful
• For short trips to village of Mogan there is the number 85 bus.
• Global have several routes to and from Puerto de Mogan from the local bus station located behind the biggest spa supermarket By boat from Puerto Rico and Arguineguín have regular connections and return bookings can be arranged take advantage of the beautiful. A return trip is around 10 euros times from Puerto Rico get the salmon ferry 9:30 am, 10am or 11am or bluebird ferry from Puerto Base Puerto Rico at 10:30 am or 11:30 am roughly 45 minutes to get there. Return ferries are quarter to the hour every hour until quarter to 5 views from resorts like Amadoles and Taurito. Sources Www.getyourguide.com Www.canarianinfo.com Www.guidetocanaryislands.com